DIVINE SOUNDS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Below is a collection of the most frequently asked questions by our clients. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, and one of our dedicated Divine Sounds Team will happily contact you promptly. Divine Sounds are more than happy to provide you with any information you might need and give you the support that will help you make your dream event come true.
Q. How do clients secure a booking with Divine Sounds?
Upon your initial booking request, Divine Sounds will gather information about your event which you can supply to us via our online booking form or directly via email or phone. Our dedicated team will then offer you a free 20 minute consultation regarding the sound, audio and music installation you may require at your event. We will then beable to issue you with a FREE no obligation quote. If you wish to proceed with your booking and confirm, we will take a deposit to secure your date. The booking is only secure and confirmed upon Divine Sounds receiving the deposit requested and signed returned contracts.
Q. What areas of the UK does Divine Sounds perform?
We cover any event Nationwide in the UK and are happy to travel to all events, including events in Europe.
Q. Does Divine Sounds meet clients prior to events?
Divine Sounds will always try to meet clients prior to event. If we cannot meet you in person prior to your event we will discuss your event over the phone and via email regularly. Divine Sounds are also happy to speak over video conferencing such as Skype. Our dedicated Divine Sounds Team will work closely with you surrounding all aspects of your booking with us, and we will make sure all the finer details of your booking are covered such as first dance, entrance songs, announcements, and your personalised playlists. Divine Sounds also personally contact all venues where the booking has been made to independently check details such as the dimensions of the room the booking will take place in, all legal requirements, parking spaces, and directions. We will use all our expertise so you don’t have to worry about the technical arrangements of the entertainment on big day!
Q. Is Divine Sounds equipment PAT tested?
Yes, all of Divine Sounds equipment is fully UK PAT tested and up to date. Divine Sounds will happily provide venues with a copy of our PAT certificates and documents.
Q. Does Divine Sounds have Public Liability Insurance?
Yes, Divine Sounds equipment and staff are fully insured up to £10 million with Public Liability Insurance. We will provide venues with a copy of our certificates.
Q. What happens if the event exceeds the agreed finish time or we would like extra performance time?
Events can and do run overtime. We are happy to provide extra entertainment, providing that it is agreed with Divine Sounds before the overtime commences. There is an extra hourly charge of £50.00 for the DJ performance (see contract for term and conditions).
Q. What is Divine Sounds cancellation process?
If your event is cancelled within the date stated upon your signed contract, the deposit will be refunded to client. If the client does not cancel the event within the cancellation period, then the deposit is non refundable, but we will offer that you can rearrange and reschedule the booking date with us if you wish.
Q. Can Divine Sounds cater for an audience that may have members who have epilepsy or sensitivity to flashing lights?
Divine Sounds are very sensitive to clients requests and health requirements. We do not need to provide any flashing lights or a full light show if it is requested.
Q. Do clients need to provide a DJ table?
Yes. Divine Sounds do require you to provide a DJ table (approx. 5ft X 2ft) unless you request that we provide one during the booking process.
Q. How many power sockets should there be?
Our equipment can be plugged into domestic wall sockets (household sockets). We advise that there are 4 working sockets, no more than 3 metres away to where the DJ will be positioned.
Q. What other services do Divine Sounds provide?
- Wedding Ceremony Speaker & Mic package (installed indoors or outdoors)
- Music playlist for drinks reception or buffet lunch (can be installed indoors or outdoors)
- 2 or 4 Truss / White Stands / Up-lighter in stand for Moving Heads (depending on venue size and requirements)
- 2, 4, or 6 Moving Heads and /or Hex Lights which create a wash of colors (depending on venue size and requirements)
- Sound System
- DJ Equipment – DJ Mixer, Pioneer CDJ’s, Technics Turntables, DJ Monitor, Traktor
- Divine Sounds DJ
- Dining Playlist
- DJ consultation & Event Management
- Wired or Wireless Microphones for announcements & speeches
- Power & Signal Distribution
- PAT Tested Equipment & Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance 10 million & Certificate
- Delivery, Installation, Collection plus technician staff and sound engineers
Extras Upon Request
- Live music band bookings, sound engineer, band equipment i.e Mixing desk, mics, stands
- Specialist Lighting requests, Projection Mapping, Festoons
- Haze Machine
- Projector & Screen for videos & photos
- White or Black Star Cloth Backdrop (venue dimensions would need to be discussed for a quote)
- LED Dance floors
- LOVE Letters
- Confetti Bombs (depends upon venue permissions)
- Live Web Link
Divine Sounds Event Services
- Venue and Location ideas
- Tipi and Marquee Hire
- Stage sound lights
- Toilets and Urinal
- Festival decor, sculptures and flags
- DJ & Bands
- Straw bales
- Cash bar (fully staffed)
- Walk in fridge to keep drinks cool
- Site staff
- Full consultation and planning
- Full set up and break down of the venue site